Aragon One AG is a Swiss technology company devoted to creating decentralized organizations and communities as well as freedom for all through their project conceptualized by the co-founders of the company in the end of 2016 – Aragon. And Aracon – the project’s first public conference – is set to be held this January in Berlin, Germany.
About the event
Aracon is an event not exclusively for the Aragon community but also for any individual who are interested in or is looking to help build and support the new features of the decentralized Web 3.0 – including the decentralized governance and DAOs.
The Aracon is looking to provide knowledge and experience in the following 4 particular themes throughout its agenda:
- Discover the emergence of new types of organizations with DAOs.
- Grasp what makes decentralized governance so relevant to Web3.0.
- Understand how Ethereum is making the decentralized web a reality.
- See how Aragon is bringing freedom for all with these revolutionary advancements.
Joining with the 2 CEOs of Aragon One and experts in the Aragon Community to share their ideas, experiences and discuss the topics at the event will be CEOs, CTOs and many other experts in the field such as:
- Jutta Steiner – Co-founder and CEO of Parity Technologies
- Trent McConaghy – Co-founder of BigchainDB
- Santiago Siri – Founder of Democracy Earth Foundation
- Joe Urgo – Co-founder of Districtox
Date and Time:
29th – 30th January 2019 (Ticket deadline: Monday 21st, 2019)
BOLLE Festsale – Alt-Moabit 98, 10559 Berlin, Germany
Tickets and further details can be found at Aracon official website: https://aracon.one/