Chain Plus+ – a part 1, two-day summit of the 2-part 2nd Annual CHAINERS Blockchain Week (Two days Summit & One Week Business Tour), is going to be held on Jan 23rd – 24th 2019 in South Korea by Chainers and Korea giant media group MTN.
About the event
South Korea is one of the most active Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies markets in Asia with five million digital currency retail investors working and connecting, and The Republic of Korea’s government has been putting a lot of efforts into developing the blockchain and cryptographic industry.
Chain Plus+ is a part of their plan to showcase cutting-edge blockchain technologies and projects that can create a deep and positive impact on people’s lives. The event is also the place for introducing specific application blockchain technologies that would lead a profound change in the society, and hope to start fiery discussions about the impact the blockchain would have on the real world and economy.
Chain Plus+ will be covering the hottest and most debated topics in the cryptocurrency world, including:
- Importance of blockchain global regulation standard
- How can corporates utilize public chain?
- Blockchain 3.0 battleground for DAPPs
- Finance, the foundation of full blooming
- Beyond ICO, STO in the financial market
- Evolving exchanges and investment
The event has managed a wide range of speakers with different backgrounds to share their views, including some of the top leaders of Blockchain technology organizations in Korea and worldwide industry experts:
- Won-soon Park – Mayor of Seoul
- Woongrae Noh – Chairman of Science, ICT, Broadcasting, and Communications Committee, The National Assembly of the Republic of Korea
- Wonki Min – Vice Minister of Science and ICT
- Tim Draper – Founder of Draper Associates
- Perry Jung – CEO of Vision Creator & Chainers
Date and Time:
January 23rd – 24th, 2019
Seoul Dragon City Hotel, Korea
For more information, visit Chain Plus+ Official website at http://chainplus.world/.