Taking place in Frankfurt, Germany this March, Blockchain Summit Frankfurt is a 1-day conference and Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology-related business event that aims to gather over 1500 entrepreneurs, decision-makers and experts in various industries.
WHAT TO EXPECT: CONTENT
The Blockchain Summit Frankfurt will discuss how the Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) is revolutionizing common business process throughout the world. The event will also bring up the main changing areas as well as the impact of Blockchain on numerous fields such as Finance, Insurance, Retail, Supply Chain and Telecoms and the opportunities the technology can bring via roundtables, case studies and panel discussions.
WHAT TO EXPECT: SPEAKERS
The event has managed to invite a panel of over 100 experts in the Blockchain and DLT field to share their experience with developing and leveraging Blockchain tech for big corporations via real-life case studies. More than 1500 professionals, global companies and tech start-ups will be present to share knowledge and networking chances also.
A few notable names invited to speak at the event:
- JUERGEN RAHMEL – Chief Digital Officer, HSBC Germany
- MIKA LAMMI – Head of IoT Business Development, City of Kouvola
- ALEXANDRA RIMPU, MBA – IT Project Portfolio Manager at Commerzbank AG/ Main Incubator (DLT Lab)
- MARIANA GOMEZ DE LA VILLA – Global Head Blockchain Programme, ING
- JOOST VOLKER – Business Development Director for Blockchain, Oracle EMEA
Date and Time:
26th March 2019
Kap Europa, Frankfurt, Germany
Further information can be found at The Blockchain Summit Frankfurt official website: