Calibrate Blockchain – the first ever blockchain and cryptocurrency conference in the state of Washington structured to create a network for investors, companies seeking investment and individuals passionate about decentralization to learn and connect.
The 2-day event will give you the opportunity to immerse in blockchain, cryptocurrency, technical aspects of blockchain implementations, and a deep dive into investment opportunities from professionals that are effortlessly building the industry.
About the event
The event will be covering a large number of the hottest subjects: Blockchain 101, Cryptocurrency Investment, ICO/STO/TGEs, Funds, Blockchain Development, decentralization and innovative projects happening today.
Especially, Calibrate Blockchain will be the very first ever of this type of event happening in the Pacific Northwest and will, therefore, set the standard for the following blockchain events in this region.
Many of the most well-known, publicly recognized entrepreneurs, CEOs and professionals with amazing visionaries and deep understanding of the industry:
- David Mata – CEO and co-founder of BlockBits Capital
- Andrew Cook – CEO of Five23
- Ryan Ozonian – CEO of Dust
- Luke Richey – Chief Visionary Officer of Gravity Jack.
Grab your chance to:
- Learn about cryptocurrency and innovative technologies from some of the biggest names in the industry.
- Invest and pitch great ideas as giants in the field such as Facebook, Google, King or Flipboard are going to be there.
Calibrate Blockchain will also give Executives, Managers, Developers and Project Leaders the connections with the right people to execute their project visions using emergent, cutting edge innovation.
Date and time
January 24th – 25th, 2019 at 8 AM.
Riverside Place, Spokane, Washington, USA
For more information, visit: Calibrate Blockchain