About the event
Consensus 2019, one of the biggest forums of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology industry, will be held in New York in May. Since 2015, Consensus has attracted more than 250 speakers and 3000+ global brands, financial institutions, exchanges, startups, and policymakers to engage in an annual discussion about the future of the industry.
This year, there will be numerous discussions covering digital assets and the future of blockchain industry. The topics include:
- Secure digital assets and the future of adoption
- Decentralized finance
- Transform public services with blockchain
- The future of crypto in South Korea
- Protect blockchain investors and customers
Consensus can bring
- Networking opportunities. The conference is where entrepreneurs, traders, developers from different backgrounds gather together under one roof to explore, collaborate and discuss the current and future of blockchain and crypto business.
- Education and insights. Featuring various topics from the lineup speakers, including blockchain capital formation, crypto regulations, blockchain for public sector, and crypto sanctions.
- Business expansion. Power your business growth by joining numerous industry leaders who are shaping the future and advancing the reach of blockchain and crypto.
Consensus 2019 has invited experts from investment firms, global brands, financial services giants leading industry startups in the blockchain industry to come to share their experience, such as:
- Fred Smith – CEO of FedEx;
- Abigail Johnson – CEO of Fidelity Investment;
- Jack Dorsey – Founder and CEO of Square;
- Yoni Assia – CEO and co-founder of eToro;
- Tim Byun – CEO of OKCoin;
- Jay Clayton – Chairman of the US Securities Exchange Commission;
- Whitfield Diffie – Co-creator of public-key cryptography;
- David Chaum – Investor of the first digital cash;
- Amber Baldet – CEO of Clovyr and board member at Zcash;
- Alex Gladstein – Chief Strategy Officer at Human Rights Foundation;
- Vinay Gupta – CEO of Mattereum
Date and Time:
May 13th – 15th, 2019, from 8AM to 6PM
The New York Hilton Midtown, 1335 6th Avenue, New York, USA.
For more information and tickets, visit: https://www.coindesk.com/events/consensus-2019