About the event
Deconomy is going to be held in Seoul, Korea on April 4th and 5th, 2019. This is an annual event where global influencers and leaders around the world gather to share their insights on topics related to cryptography, decentralized networks, economics, business, finance, law and much more.
The two-day event primarily focuses on:
- Crypto-related presentation and discussion
- Projects exhibition
- After networking parties
The event has gathered over 30 speakers from around the world who are blockchain experts and enthusiasts, top economists in the blockchain industry, including some of the particular names such as:
- Andreas M. Antonopoulos – Author. Coder. Entrepreneur
- Vitalik Buterin – Founder at Ethereum
- Nouriel Roubini – Economist
- Phil Zimmermann – Creator of PGP (Pretty Good Privacy)
- Changpeng Zhao – CEO at Binance
- Richard Gendal Brown – CTO at R3
- Zooko Wilcox-O’hearn – CEO at zCash
- Jeffrey Tucker – Economics Writer of the Austrian School
- Tim Swanson – CEO at Post Oak Labs
- Jochen M. Schmittmann – Head of Singapore Representative Office at IMF
Date and Time:
4th – 5th April 2019.
Jangchung Arena, 241, Dongho-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea.
Further information on guest speakers, tickets and special offers about the event can be found at Deconomy Seoul official website: https://deconomy.com/seoul2019/