About the event
The Nakamoto’s den Investment Blockchain Conference is one of the biggest Blockchain event of 2019, where the biggest blockchain start-ups will enter a ground-breaking show-down against each other, witnessed by other blockchain educators, investors and innovators and judged by an expert panel, along with the community’s vote, for the final prize – becoming the winner of Cyprus’ ultimate Digital Startup Battle.
The event will serve as not only a chance for the experts and professionals trying to be build a new, decentralized world to sit down and share within an environment of mutual trust and excitement, but also an opportunity for established companies to pitch their ideas and get funded by many of the world’s largest VC firms, family offices and corporations.
The Nakamoto’s den Investment Blockchain Conference aims to provide high-quality learning materials, workshops, and presentations for newcomers and blockchain-savvy attendants alike through sessions with some of the industry’s top educators and experts.
Meet the speakers and judges
The event has managed to assemble a panel of highly-qualified judges for the ultimate battle, including:
- AKI CORSONI-HUSAIN – Head of Regulatory within the Global Tax and Regulatory department
- ON YAVIN – Founder and CEO at Cointelligence
- YOAV DROR – CEO of PumaPay, one of the biggest ICOs in 2018
And some of the most recognized names in the Blockchain industry are also invited to speak and share their vision as well as knowledge:
- PRESIDENT VÍT JEDLIČKA – President of Liberland
- CHRIST DAWE – Co-founder of Effect.AI,
- LEON SIEGMUND – Founder of MoonZebra and Bitcoin Club Malta
- XENIA NEOPHYTOU – Founder and director of CX Financia
Date and Time:
19 – 20th February, 2019
Carob Mill Venue, Limassol, Cyprus
Tickets and further information can be found at https://nakamotosden.com/