NEO is one of the most developer-friendly public blockchain projects that devoted to creating robust infrastructure, a variety of APIs and SDKs, a comprehensive smart contract system and easy accessibility to support community developers.
About NEO DEVCON 2019
NEO’s Devcon is going to be held in Seattle in February 2019. This is a forward-looking premium summit for developers, showcasing various decentralized applications and top contributors in the ecosystem.
The agenda of the event includes a two-day conference and a parallel workshop on day 2:
- Announcing roadmap and plans for NEO future
- Exploring Layer 2 solutions and distributed storage
- Sharing experts’ insights on “decentralization”
- Other blockchain-related frontier topics
Joining with the 2 CEOs of NEO, the event will also have a list of 32 influential individuals specialized in technology, blockchain and business to share their insights on the fields such as
- Zhao Chen – General Manager, NGD
- Drew Gude – Managing Director, Microsoft Digital World-wide
- Miha Kralj – Managing Director, Accenture
- Joseph Williams – Governor Jay Inslee‘s ICT Industry Sector Lead
- Pablo Junco – Director, Worldwide Apps Solutions Strategy, Microsoft
- Peter Lin – R&D Director, NGD
- Daniel Haudenschild – CEO, Swisscom Blockchain
- Peter Van Leeuwen – Innovation Manager, KPN New Business
- Dr. Zhiniang Peng – Security Researcher, Qihoo 360
- Harry Pierson – Program Manager for Xlang, Microsoft
Date and Time:
16th – 17th February 2019 (Ticket deadline: Monday 21st, 2019)
The Hyatt Regency Seattle: 808 Howell Street, Seattle, Washington, 98101.
Further information on guest speakers, tickets and agenda on the event can be found at NEO Devcon’s official website: https://devcon.neo.org/