Singapore is known for its diverse, vibrant and highly innovative blockchain ecosystem. Blockchain technology is now playing a pivotal role in changing the global digital landscape and this has resulted in an increased demand for blockchain with businesses.
Singapore Blockchain Week Virtual Summit will focus on a rapidly developing phenomenon of blockchain-based finance as banks and other incumbent financial institutions are set to play a much more important role post-COVID-19. During the summit, participants will showcase real-world case studies and global applications of blockchain technology. There will also be extensive discussions on new Payment Acts that largely impact digital asset exchanges and cements Singapore’s status as a global blockchain hub.
- Regulatory trends & governance in blockchain
- Healthtech sector boost: latest apps and developments that help fight coronavirus outbreaks
- Growing trend of decentralized finance
- Tech giants investing in major enterprise blockchain protocols
- Singapore ecosystem growth supporting blockchain hub
- Global Trend for Adoption
- Financial Applications, Tracing, Healthcare, Smart Cities
- Tackling challenges of securities tokens issuance & distribution
- DLT applications ensuring global financial inclusion
- Protecting assets and data in the blockchain world
Sign up for free ticket at https://next.brella.io/join/YN1CJH
For more information, visit https://www.blockchainweek.com.sg/