LOGO_CRYPTO_SIGHT

What is Revest Finance (RVST) token?

By Robin Wong | October 11, 2021

The Revest Protocol pioneers a revolutionary new use of NFTs as financial tools. Individual and project level users can deposit any ERC20 into our interactive FNFTs and set custom unlocking conditions (time, value, or contract-based). This high level of composability fills many of the massive gaps in the crypto landscape ranging from something as simple as new KPI-based token vesting for launching dev teams to truly game-changing implications for derivative and borrowing/lending platforms.

In the true nature of DeFi, Revest token holders receive stakers, and liquidity providers will receive 99% of fees generated by the protocol. Staking rewards increase non-linearly with the length of the staking period. The remaining 1% is added to the LP pool

Real World Use Cases

Token Vesting, Time Controlled Unlocks, Inheritance, Endowments, Charitable Donations, and so much more.

Team Vesting

A pre-rolled solution to team vesting. Revest Smart Vaults put powerful Vesting structures at your fingertips. Instantly create simple Time Locks or create advanced incentives structures using a combination of Time and Value locks.

Batch Minting

When minting a new Smart Vault, you are not limited to a single vault creation.

Maybe you are creating a dozen different Smart Vaults for a team. Maybe you are creating one hundred.

Batch Distribution

Quickly and easily distribute Smart Vaults across an entire team. Rather than minting 50 Smart Vaults to your wallet and then sending each off individually, save time and gas by minting the Smart Vaults directly into the recipient’s wallet!

You can save even more time by copying and pasting a CSV of addresses and amounts to make the batch distribution process even smoother!

Advanced Features

Revest takes locks to the next level, view some of the advanced features below.

Fractionalizable

Split Your FNFT

Because your ERC-20 tokens are able to be fractionalized, so is your smart vault.

Your smart vaults can be split, without effecting the lock. Now you are free to go ahead and sell just a small piece of your original lock without effecting the rest!

Multiple Deposits

Keep on Depositing

Want to add more tokens to a locked Smart Vault? No problem. By default Smart Vaults are able to accept additional deposits even after they are locked!

Due to Revest Smart Vaults impressive composability, you also have the option to create a Smart Vault to not accept additional deposits after minting, the choice is yours.

Extendable

Extend Your Unlock Criteria

Time Locks are already powerful, and now extendability takes Time Locks to the next level.

Maybe you will use extendability as a dead man’s switch, adding 1 more year of time to your lock on a yearly basis. Of course, if you would like to create a single, immovable, non-extendable date, you can do that too!

Tradeable

Trade on an NFT Marketplace

Buy and sell Smart Vaults on the open market. Sell a Smart Vault on OpenSea, EcoFi, or other NFT marketplace. Buying and selling of locked liquidity allow for speculation of the underlying asset.

Tokenomics and Distribution

Revest token (RVST)

RVST, the token underpinning the Revest platform, serves three purposes:

To earn a share of the revenue generated by the fees incurred by users of the Revest platform.

To receive discounts on fees based on the number of tokens held

To participate in the governance of the Revest Protocol.

How and Where to Buy RVST token?

RVST token is now live on the ETH mainnet. The token address for RVST is 0x120a3879da835a5af037bb2d1456bebd6b54d4ba. Be cautious not to purchase any other token with a smart contract different from this one (as this can be easily faked). We strongly advise to be vigilant and stay safe throughout the launch. Don’t let the excitement get the best of you.

Just be sure you have enough ETH in your wallet to cover the transaction fees.

You will have to first buy one of the major cryptocurrencies, usually either Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Tether (USDT), Binance (BNB)…

Tags: ,

Comments